SYN CITY BOXERS
7660 Beaver Rd
Prince George BC
State:_______ Zip Code:___________ Email:__________________________
Home phone:___________________ Cell Phone:_______________________
For the Purchase of the following Boxer:
Registered Name: ______________________________________
Reg. #: _____________________
Reg. #: _____________________
Sex: _____ Color: ______________ Breed:__________
Purchase Price: $_____________
Registration: Full ____ Limited ____
IT IS HEREBY AGREED BY BOTH PARTIES THAT THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL BE MET AND THAT NO OTHER WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARE OTHERWISE EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
**Health Record Attached**
We guarantee our puppies/dogs to be in good health to the best of our knowledge. All shots are up to date and free from obvious defects at the time of delivery. We will not refund money or exchange puppy/dog because you have changed your mind for any reason. Puppies may be severely stressed by change in environment. Minor problems such as Diarrhea, Coccidiosis, Wormy Stool, etc., are common and must be treated. These conditions are the responsibility of the purchaser and should be checked by a veterinarian. This also includes Parvo or Corona virus.
Minor health problems that can be cured by medication or surgery are not covered by any guarantee.
SYN CITY BOXER’S is not responsible for anything that might happen to the puppy/dog after it leaves her property.
- Have puppy/dog examined by a licensed veterinarian within 10 days of delivery but no sooner than 4 days after delivery. Seller must be informed immediately of the examination’s result by e-mail or regular mail. The failure of this will result in the cancellation of this guarantee.
- Provide puppy/dog with routine preventive care, such as, but not limited to;
- Annual physical examinations by a licensed veterinarian.
- Follow veterinarian guidelines for vaccinations and deworming.
- Dog will be kept in appropriate conditions for its health and welfare and will be fed suitable quality food for its age and condition.
- Feeding of NuVet Supplements to your puppy for duration of of this contract.
- All limited registered puppies must be spayed/ neutered by 1 year of age, once breeder has received proof of this, registration papers will be given. We prefer your female Boxer spayed before first heat as we do not want unwanted pregnancies.
- Due to the varying kinds of food and different environmental conditions the puppies come in contact with; and the fact that all puppies have immune systems that take time to mature, the terms of this guarantee will not be honored unless they are given NuVet Plus immune system builder, as directed by the manufacturer, for the entire guarantee period. Failure to do so will render this guarantee null and void except where prohibited by law. We also highly recommend you continue to give your pet NuVet Plus beyond the guarantee period to promote optimal health for a lifetime.
We here at Syn City Boxers will offer a (3) year Health Guarantee to our families that choose to look after the health and welfare of the above dog by supplementing with NU Vet Vitamins. Nu Vet Vitamins is part of our Health Agreement. If you choose to NOT continue to feed the above dog these vitamins as part of their health and wellness that will VOID your health agreement and act as IMMEDIATE CANCELLATION of this contract, you then will no longer have any coverage with us. Please call and order your vitamins before your new baby arrives. We suggest that you put yourself on the auto-ship plan as that will ensure that you have them on hand as needed.
Please remember that Canadian Customers must call to order your vitamins. Please refer to our page located on our site for appropriate codes needed to help ensure a long and healthy life for your pet.
- The Seller guarantees the above detailed dog to be a purebred Boxer, the offspring of the sire and dam also detailed above, and fully registerable with AKC. The registering name must contain the kennel name Syn City.
- This dog or any of its offspring shall not be sold, leased, or given to any pet shop or research establishment.
- In the event the purchaser being unable to maintain the dog, or wishes to sell the dog the breeder shall be notified and shall reserve the right to take the dog back at any age to no cost of the breeder, above dog must be shipped back at buyers cost. (Ground or Air)
- There is no guarantee or warranty that the purchaser will be able to show or breed the puppy regardless of show or breeding potential.
- Said dog above “female”, shall not be bred before 18 months of age and must be bred to a dog with an equal pedigree or better. Health Testing is required prior to breeding minimal (Heart, Hips) Echo and 24 hr Holter recommended. Failure to comply with this will cancel this contract with Syn City Boxers.
- This puppy/dog is guaranteed until two year of age against fatal and life altering congenital disease which adversely affects the health of the animal. This includes severe hip dysplasia, which hampers a dog’s movement and natural gait and requires surgery to correct; kidney, heart, pancreas, spine, and liver problems of a severe life threatening or altering nature. If the dog dies within this two year time frame, the buyer must pay to have it autopsied to ascertain reason of death. If reason is congenital, the Seller will replace the puppy/dog.
- All items covered under this guarantee are by replacement only. We do not give refunds.
- A puppy/dog showing any serious genetic or congenital defect will be replaced as follows:
- Animal must show the defect by two years of age. Seller must be notified of the problem within two (2) business days of the licensed veterinarian’s determination and have one (1) report from an unassociated veterinarian stating the same problem and Seller will provide a replacement puppy of equivalent value.
- A puppy with a defect must be returned to the Seller in good condition, other than specified problem or euthanized with the prior permission of the Seller at the Buyer’s expense to qualify for a replacement puppy.
- Replacement puppy will be mutually agreed upon by both parties and will be of comparable quality. It is understood that the replacement puppy may not be from the exact same parents as original puppy and if said buyer chooses a puppy of higher quality they will be responsible for payment for the difference.
- Buyer is responsible for transportation costs to and from the Seller on a replacement puppy.
- No refund, in part or in full, will be given.
- This guarantee applies to the original party only and is nontransferable to a second party.
- Seller will not be responsible for any medical expenses incurred. Buyer is fully aware that owning a puppy/dog means trips to the veterinarian and understands that he/she will be responsible for all payments.
- As of the date of delivery, the puppy/dog has received proper vaccinations and wormings. The Buyer has been informed of these and of future vaccinations and wormings due.
- This guarantee does not include Coccidia and Kennel Cough, which is common in puppies that are shipped and is usually caused by bacteria. Kennel Cough is self-limiting and, like the common cold, must run its course. Full recovery is expected and Kennel Cough, on its own, is not life threatening.
- There are certain disorders that may be caused by environmental factors, such as but not limited to: allergies, thyroid dysfunction, demodectic mange, cancer, tumors, growths, scabies, mite related illness and other autoimmune disorders which are not covered by this guarantee.
- Any problem which is or could be the result of injury is not covered under this guarantee.
- This contract supercedes any and all previous agreements.
- This contract is null and void if the terms and conditions herein are not fulfilled.
Buyer’s signature below certifies he/she understands and accepts the terms of this contract fully and that it is a legal binding contract.
__________________________________________________ Date: ____/____/_____
__________________________________________________ Date: ____/____/____